Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Deluxe Accessory Kit Surfboard and Sleep Dome

Fun toy for all
This is a great toy. I would have thought! Sometimes hamsters crashes into it, but I think it's because time is for sleeping. Really cute! Children love it.
Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Deluxe Accessory Kit Surfboard and Sleep Dome
My son and my daughter really want this So Bad they can not live without it.
Why do you want Chunk (A Surfing Pet Zhu Zhu and black) requires Surfbord to go to Malibu.
They need before June 5, 2010 This is becaus the day will go to Malibu.
If you do not get it, will have to cancel Going To Malibu.
Then The'll wait until next year.
And this is bad bad bad bad bad bad bad news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are going to be at their dad on 5 June 2010.
So he problably get it for them.
I do not Want To Be Sad.
If you are sad, I Will Be sorry for them.

10/13/2010 0 ความคิดเห็น

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment